Kopete and libmsn
Last weeks I’ve been playing with kopete and libmsn.
I don’t know if it will become part of upstream kopete development,
but at least now I am able to send/receive files and offline messages.
Features up to this moment:
- send/receive regular messages
- send/receive offline messages
- file transfer.
- multi-chat (more than 2 people)
- display pictures transfer
- chat while in invisible mode
- “Listening to” and “Personal Messages” support
kopete TODO list:
- voice clip
- ink support
- improve address book management
- formatted messages (fonts and colors)
- winks (argh, I’m not sure about this one yet)
- custom emoticons (not sure about this one too =)
libmsn TODO list:
21 Comments »
Leave a Reply